Electronic Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created for our Gamer's Comunity.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?

Go down 
+11
Reishimaru
89nano
Monki
Betty
ramon_a7x
LyllousDom
Kaxilirzea Van Dort
Vector
5lestat5
Dominik of the Expendable
evilbuho
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

Female Number of posts : 1058
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:41 pm

Don't think so
Back to top Go down
Betty
Princess of Delight Castle
Betty

Female Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:48 pm

I'd love to see how that can happen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:07 am

Anyway video game done by EGA.......cool or something I don't know
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:18 pm

It definitely has to have more than two characters...
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:15 pm

Maybe like 4 characters and then you can unlock the others throughout the game >.>
Back to top Go down
ELITE
ELITE

Male Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:17 pm

maybe just maybe....

final boss....

Sky Blue Days.... just cause happyness like that can't exist in the real world... it would be chaotic
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackout46
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:28 pm

It could start throwing flowers and happiness and then it starts throwing animals xD
Back to top Go down
evilbuho
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
evilbuho

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:45 pm

final boss is hambo xD
Back to top Go down
ELITE
ELITE

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:25 pm

lol fighting gay hobo's as the last boss... hmmmm not bad xD
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:15 pm

Dominik of the Expendable wrote:
lol fighting gay hobo's as the last boss... hmmmm not bad xD

xD! El ultimate attack de el es tirarte con el control q siempre tiene encima!
Back to top Go down
ELITE
ELITE

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:20 pm

he doesn't even know how to turn that thing on xD
Back to top Go down
Vector
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
Vector

Male Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:56 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:43 pm

Doofy puede ser el aprendíz del main character.
Back to top Go down
ELITE
ELITE

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:38 am

btw buho it's gonna take you a long A$$ time if ur gonna work on it alone... i could help i mean i always wanted to do that

CURSE THE AUTOMATIC CENSORING ROBOT!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:38 pm

LOL
I mean, I'm pretty sure a lot of people are willing to help, they are just to shy to do so. >.>
Back to top Go down
Monki
Admin
Admin
Monki

Male Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:43 am

I just had a brain fart and wanted to share it in here...

What If...

EGA made a Live action rpg like fallout 3, that would of course include 3 person view choice, centering in the life in college but with a little twist...

The game is about a Student entering UPR Ponce(just to name a college) as a prepa and have his lifetime goal to graduate and become succesful at ALL COST, not knowing the meaning of what he/she promised.
The Character will then have to pass test, study, do quest and stuff to get through college, not to mention the zombie invasion, the terrorist attack, you're kidnapping by the aliens, and many other odd stuff the player must go through and complete his/her ultimate goal to graduate...

The game would involve real time like the sims or so, and you would have a choice to create you own player, fully customize, from looks to stat building, or also choose a predetermined cliche player (The nerd, The Popular, The Jock, The Stoner, etc.), each of them with their own stat build and development which cannot be customized by the player, but in exchange, they have unique traits a custom charater cannot have (Ex. The Stoner have more invulnerability to damage, the Jock develop athletic stats faster, The Popular earns more money, etc.), but you can change their looks at least.

The development of the game involves in the development of your character, like in example:

There would be 3 Ways to develop your charater:

Physical
Intelligence
Social

The Physical part is develop from doing sports, to lifting weights, doing missions with physical activities involved, to simply walking a lot(like the speed stat increased every mile walked)

The Inteligence part is developed by taking quizzes and exams made in form of puzzles and trivia, which of course, you can study at the library before them. Also by going to classes, and taking from them info for those exams.

The Social part is developed by Making new friends, doing good deeds or bad, resolving problems, getting a partner, and etc., it will also help you get better Jobs.(Ill talk bout it later)

Now, all of em are necessary for the random fighting missions youll have through the game...

The Physical Part, of course, will help you in melee fights with strength, endurance, speed, reflex and invulnerability.

The Intelligence part help you with the guns(From dumb, using a stick to fight, to smart, using a modified M16, to friggin genius using a laser cannon!!!), also in precision, accuracy, skills, special abilities(like slow mo and such), etc.

The Social part mostly help you in perks, like in a fight, people that know you instead of cheering or running scared will actually back you up with health packs and even fighting, the more social you are, the bigger mob youll get, and the more smarter and stronger you are, the more advance and strong fighter they're be, maybe even making a one time special attack to create a Power Ranger Zord-Like Machine to fire a Huge Friggin Laser at the enemy or enemies... also it gets you perks in buying stuff at lower price and stuff..

The Randoms violent parts really arent like morbid violence, but mostly challenging comic relief sequence that can and cannot involved real life settings... like a guy trying to steal you car, to getting to disarm a bomb while taking out the terrorists, and even fighting giant robots... you know, to have variety...

The bonus parts of this games are the Jobs, Cars, public places like parties and malls, and even Buying a bigger apartment..

The Jobs:
Jobs are mini-games that plays kinda of a DDR sequence, to earn more money to buy anything you want and/or need (From food, to those new shoes everyone is talking 'bout), they become harder but with bigger rewards as you succeed in the past minigames and also they are judged by your Physical/Inteligence/Social stats (Or, PSI), for example, you got lot of physical, you get to organize boxes on the storage room, if you got lot of intelligence, you get to memorize people's orders at the restaurant or be a cashier and do math, if you got more social, you try to convince customers to buy from your new product you're promoting... there's also mixes, If you're physical/social, you get to sell clothes or model, if you get intelligence/social, you get assitant manager at something, etc.

The game is made for a feeling of the sims and fable, while giving you a comic relief with all the stuff happening around, while at the same time making you study for true tests in the game.

Also, you can choose which major you wanna study, and depending on it, you get unique perks, like Biology, you get more health, Engineering, you get more weapon efficiency and more customizations(weapons can even be customize depending on your intelligence level) and Psychology, you make friends or enemies faster, depending on your actions(you can even kill your professors and anyone, but you lose college years, lose and gains friends, you reputations get stained, like people getting away from you, and lose job opportunities)

Also, depending on your money, you can get better cars which you can brag bout(but you get high chances of robbery with a expensive one and even more if you brag bout it a lot in the game), better books(youll get small hints on screen on exams), better apartments which can be customize sims style, that would even involve better energy regeneration, better health and even better level ups. And of course, better clothes, which can even provide you with defense stats.

There would also be some expansion packs with transfers students, like new things to study, new maps and places, new jobs, and new opportunities...

wow... I wrote a friggin lot...

so thats it... hope ya like it... it was just an Idea, I didnt mean this for really making it to a game, or something for ega, i was just inspired and make this....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/psycho_syk
ELITE
ELITE

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:08 pm

That idea might be crazy enough to actually work...
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:14 pm

wow... you either put a lot of brain into that or actually read our posts and combined it into the ultimate game. xD! JK.

It would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Monki
Admin
Admin
Monki

Male Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Hachimitsu wrote:
wow... you either put a lot of brain into that or actually read our posts and combined it into the ultimate game. xD! JK.

It would be awesome!

Too lazy, dont read much... mostly a brain fart... =D

I'm still saying that Killing an army of zombies while taking a test from Spoiler, with everything on legendary difficulty is the best reto ever!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/psycho_syk
ELITE
ELITE

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 pm

yeah it would be... while the coundown to deny ur university medical plan and actually do "consejeria" are running 0.o
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:34 pm

I really like this idea. It's very well...detailed. I truly think this could actually work even though this was a brain fart >.>
Anyways, as I was reading, I really saw myself playing those type of situations and it's extremely awesome, well, the way I pictured it. xD
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:52 am

Dominik of the Expendable wrote:
yeah it would be... while the coundown to deny ur university medical plan and actually do "consejeria" are running 0.o

lol!!!!

That is one of the hardest things to do in real life!
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:57 pm

OMG, don't talk about that lol
Don't even say the words, they are too evil xD
I'm being too dramatic >..>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:27 am

And this is what would happen if we don't do it in time
Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 Edf71a0f0dc9e0_full
Back to top Go down
ELITE
ELITE

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:46 am

So true yet... Whatever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?   Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA? - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Que tal un juego de video echo por EGA?
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next