Electronic Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created for our Gamer's Comunity.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rosenkreuzstillete (Cross of Roses)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SionRage
Noob
Noob
SionRage

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Rosenkreuzstillete (Cross of Roses) Empty
PostSubject: Rosenkreuzstillete (Cross of Roses)   Rosenkreuzstillete (Cross of Roses) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:31 pm

The game really is a platform completely identical to Mega man (when it comes to the game play) but with unique plots and settings. Also at some point of the game familiar enemies from Castlevania shows up in the game but with different name dough. The game is about a young magician name Spiritia Rosenberg who was on her way home when suddenly her friends started to mumble about a holy war that gives them the right to use their magic the way they want and claim dominance and end their persecution once and for all. As always the main character doesn't agreed to her friends action and decides to get to button of the problem. Sounds like they are been persuade by the people like the witches in the medieval times(like Joan of Arc). The game is only for PC and it can run in XP and Vista dough I am not sure of Mac. To find this game you most find the link on google or downloaded on mininova or demoniod or you can ask me for it. Unfortunately the games is in Japanese and some other phrases in the game are in german but the option menu are in fact in English (very confusing right) but don't worry the game basics are exactly like mega man so you won't have trouble playing the game. Its mighty fun and nostalgic. The game is from 2007 but the game is like mega man 6 but with the ability to charge her power just like mega man X. The game also feature a unique quality of sound effects and music and of course a mix of 2-D and 3-D background effects.
Rosenkreuzstillete (Cross of Roses) RosenKreuzStiletteRosenkreuzstillete (Cross of Roses) Rks16Rosenkreuzstillete (Cross of Roses) Rks22Rosenkreuzstillete (Cross of Roses) Rks21Rosenkreuzstillete (Cross of Roses) Rks32Rosenkreuzstillete (Cross of Roses) Rks37Rosenkreuzstillete (Cross of Roses) Rks8
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sionthegreat
Betty
Princess of Delight Castle
Princess of Delight Castle
Betty

Female Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Rosenkreuzstillete (Cross of Roses) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosenkreuzstillete (Cross of Roses)   Rosenkreuzstillete (Cross of Roses) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:17 am

Looks like Rozen Maiden has gone to Transylvania! I'd play this!
Back to top Go down

Rosenkreuzstillete (Cross of Roses)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electronic Gaming Association :: Video Games :: Other Games :: Games by Genre :: Platformer-
Jump to: