Electronic Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created for our Gamer's Comunity.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guilty Gear XX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Guilty Gear XX Empty
PostSubject: Guilty Gear XX   Guilty Gear XX I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Well since nobody has made this topic (particularly because nobody comes here). I have decided to start one.

So whatever you want to talk about this game, put it here. (That's what she said)
Back to top Go down
Reishimaru
Admin
Admin
Reishimaru

Male Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Guilty Gear XX Empty
PostSubject: ?   Guilty Gear XX I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:04 am

Great game seems a bit underrated by people since many people dont play it
This games give a fast paced action MVSC2 gamers are used to except with a bit less infinite combos
Ive been dying to know if theres an anime series but to my disgrace no there isnt

hey V u dont know if theres a manga?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/reishimaru

Guilty Gear XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Gear XX   Guilty Gear XX I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:49 am

Not that I am aware of. But there is a video in the X-Box version that is in anime (with English voices and everything) and it looks pretty awesome (which makes me wonder why they haven't done an anime
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

Female Number of posts : 1058
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Guilty Gear XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Gear XX   Guilty Gear XX I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:54 am

The only thing that I have which could possibly be near something about Guilty Gear is the Guilty Gear X Vocal single soundtrack >.>
Back to top Go down

Guilty Gear XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Gear XX   Guilty Gear XX I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 pm

You do know that you can buy it through X-Box Live right? And Accent Core is for the PS2 (it's an updated version of the game but pretty much the same)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guilty Gear XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Gear XX   Guilty Gear XX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilty Gear XX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electronic Gaming Association :: Video Games :: Other Games :: Games by Genre :: Fighting Games-
Jump to: