Electronic Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created for our Gamer's Comunity.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
LyllousDom
Betty
Reishimaru
Corrupted Heartless
Dominik of the Expendable
evilbuho
Monki
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ELITE
ELITE

Male Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-10-12

The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:38 am

lol yeah probabbly... well i wonder what would've happen if we chose differently
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackout46
Betty
Princess of Delight Castle
Betty

Female Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:41 am

I'd be alive, probably either making out with Elvin or arguing with V about something stupid but has utter importance... like why nobody thought of going to the bridge in the back of the Uni...
Back to top Go down
Reishimaru
Admin
Admin
Reishimaru

Male Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: ?   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:45 am

well i have no prob with the story until after we meet V.something tells me he has something to do with the zombie outbreak
0-0 Gasp what if mark is toghether with V wow this story has quite a posibility to become a great story.

grr
anyway if we could back track i would choose right after we meet V in the building
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/reishimaru
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Supreme Overlord of the Forum
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

Male Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:51 am

Allright let me make it clear. Chino's group found Krizia's group and got together but I just said group and I don't mean all member's only Ivonne and Elvin are confirmed so there. And also since Ichiryu's decisions killd a lot of people and Kerwin's selfishness also almost killed a lot of people, I'll put it to a vote. It will be lower but people will be happier. But if you want it to be the firat poster again I'll leave it like that
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

Female Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:55 am

Majority of votes... Though that would mean we'd superspam this ho!
Back to top Go down
Reishimaru
Admin
Admin
Reishimaru

PostSubject: ?   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:00 am

I think the content of "Group being killed" is obvious a good Critico knows that you made that inderect reference for future storyline

anyway
Are your going to backtrack or shall story continue? (wanna be sure)

With the choice thing I recommend that a decicion must have 2 votes to go threw
in an a event of 2 difrent choices chosen then wait for a third poster to choose.

example: Buho choose A, I choose B, kyra choose A, A passes
Buho choose A, I choose A, A passes
Buho Chosse A, I choose B, Kerwin Choose C, Ichi Choose C, C passes

Get it?
Back to top Go down
ELITE
ELITE

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:03 am

fine im cool with votes as long as im alive...
Back to top Go down
Reishimaru
Admin
Admin
Reishimaru

PostSubject: ?   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:06 am

Well we will see hope im alive too
lol Why did juno and argie pop in my head that their dead

lets wait for more opinions on the story and of course of the authors as well
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:08 am

Reishimaru wrote:
I think the content of "Group being killed" is obvious a good Critico knows that you made that inderect reference for future storyline

anyway
Are your going to backtrack or shall story continue? (wanna be sure)

in an a event of 2 difrent choices chosen then wait for a third poster to choose.

Get it?

Going foward and the first choices I'm putting is either go to what was once Circuit City or go to Plaza

I get it and that's the system I want to have for choice making

And no I have nothing to do with it. I'm just an NPC kinda like a Moogle where I'm everywhere and depending on how you treat me I might help you or hinder you.......but I'll still laugh at your situation. And to finish, yes Mark didn't go to school that day and if you choose right you might make a detour to his house to stock up on weapons
Back to top Go down
Monki
Admin
Admin
Monki

Male Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:08 am

First: Continue, I gotta be in the sequel... all my training in Zombie Killing and Zombie Survival must come in the sequel dammit!

2nd: Yeah, Chino's Idea is good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/psycho_syk
Reishimaru
Admin
Admin
Reishimaru

PostSubject: ?   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:12 am

^-^
-------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------

i thought it up cause mainly 2 posters always posted before v continued the story
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:14 am

Actually that's how CYOA's are supposed to be done. But I did the first poster thing because of the low numbers these days
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:18 am

Anyhow I won't continue today. I'll leave it like that so other people can catch up and I'll continue tommorow (not today tommorow but tommorow tommorow)
Back to top Go down
Reishimaru
Admin
Admin
Reishimaru

PostSubject: ?   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:30 am

I copy pasted the story so far if anyone is lost
I haven't changed nothing of the story, all i have done is fix grammatical errors
dont worry V you only had 3 of all the things you wrote ^-^ Awesome!!

------------The Story So far---------------------------------------------------------------------
You will take the role of Generic EGA member, otherwise known as "Kid". All right let's begin and let's have some fun.

You wake up to the sound of the fire alarm and notice that your classroom is empty. You hear a scream coming from outside and you.

You approach the window with caution. an take a peek outside to see the campus in chaos. Bodies littered everywhere as what appears to be students feasting on their flesh. You noticed amidst all the chaos a man strolling around unaffected by the situation around him. You then hear a gut wrenching scream and decide to leave. You run outside the classroom and...

You run towards the ATH hoping to find an escape but when you get there you find yourself blocked by a wall of zombies. You try to look for a way past them but they notice you and you decide to run back into the building. As you run towards the center of the building with the zombies hot on your trail you....

You make a quick turn to the left and as you sprint past the English Department, you notice the dead faculty members. You continue on towards the other exit when you discover a huge pile up of cars blocking the exit. You begin to lose hope when you realize that the zombies are still hot on your trail. You make a dash to the nearby parking and......

You run towards the Auditorium and try to get in but it's locked. You bang on the door as hard as you can and hear a feminine voice inside saying "Hello?" You tell her who you are and plead her to let you in. She reluctantly agrees and opens the door. You quickly run inside and rest for awhile. The girl approaches you and you ask her who she is. She says "I'm Stephanie but you can call me Kyra" She asks if you saw her boyfriend and says that he was in the Cafeteria last time she talked to him. You hesitate for a moment and say

You tell her you did which fills her with hope in this dreadful situation. She asks you to go with her to find her beloved. At that moment a loud thump is heard under the stage, await with dread at the unspeakable horrors that might burst through the trap door. It opens to reveal Juano and Argie! They say that they found a way out and ask you go to with them. You ponder at the choices presented to you and you decide to......

You make your decision and decide to go with Kyra. You go through the tunnel Argie and Juano made to the back of the Auditorium. Kyra tells Juano and Argie to be careful and you watch as they leave. You then begin to sneak through the side of the Burger King and manage to get to the old Library undetected. You watch carefully for any zombies and spotting a chance, you quickly sneak to the side of the new Library. As you make your way towards the the entrance of the Library, you notice a tubby red head and a petite girl with glasses. You alert Kyra of their presence but she tells you that finding her boyfriend is more important. You begin to think about what to do when you notice the same man you saw out the window sitting near the Academic building. So you....

You notice that the front entrance is crowded by the zombies so you and Kyra make a mad dash towards the back entrance. You knock on the glass and yell hoping for them to open the door in time. As the ravenous hoards approach the door opens. You go inside and find that some of the EGA members are there. As Kyra and her boyfriend enjoy a tearful embrace, Krizia approaches you and says "Hey Kid, You seen anybody else out there?". You catch your breath and tell her

You decide to take Chino with you. He says something but you can't understand a word of what he says. After that Krizia tells you to call her on her cell phone once you have rescued the survivors. Krizia's group goes first to distract the zombies while you make your way with Chino to the Library. When you reach the Library you discover that the doors won't open. Chino tells you to step aside and with one punch shatters the glass gaining you access and alerting the zombies inside to you presence. Chino then yells something but you can't understand what he said. He then pushes you aside and begins fighting off a group of zombies. You begin to panic as you notice that you are being boxed in by the zombies from outside and inside the Library. That's when you.......

You look around for something useful when you notice the art sculptures around the Library. You tell Chino about them and both pick up a sculpture and use it to fight. The commotion alerts the survivors on the second floor, who go down to help you and Chino fight off the zombies. After a brief fight you all decide to retreat back to the second floor. Once there you notice that the survivors who helped you were the couple you saw earlier and to your shock you discover that the petite girl was actually a guy! The red headed girl says "Your the new EGA member, Kid right?" You nod as you sit down on a couch, she then introduces herself and her boyfriend as Ivonne and Elvin. Elvin then asks Chino where is everybody else and although you still can't understand what he says, Elvin does. You then remember you had to call Krizia after you succeeded in the rescue but you realize too late that you never had her number. You ask the others for the number but they don't have it either. You then look out the window and spot the man again, this time laying down inside the soccer net. You then look around and decide to.........

You tell them to go ahead to look for the rest of the group but they advise against it. They give up on their attempts to persuade you once they notice your resolve and make their way out of the Library in search of the group. You take the opportunity created by them to make your way towards the enigmatic man that you have been seeing since this all started. You reach him and.......

You kick him and the man awakens in a horrible mood. "Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?" he says. You try to explain your situation but he just keeps saying "Why in the hell would you kick me?" You then tell him to be quiet, which angers him. He then says "Why? Because you're afraid the zombies might get you? HEY! OVER HERE!! GOT A LIVE ONE RIGHT HERE!!" which attracts the hoard of zombies towards you. Before you begin to run you ask the man....

You ask him why he hasn't been attacked. He chuckles and says "I'm freaking V, Kid. Everybody joked that I was already dead. Guess it wasn't that far from the truth. Tell you what Kid. You can have this." He hands you a key. You ask him what it opens and he says "Everything! I got it off some dead dude but since I'm in no hurry to get anywhere figured you should have it" You thank him and before you begin to run he says "Don't ever kick me again!" As you run towards the Academic building, you look back and see that the zombies are running past V, who is laughing. You get inside though the side entrance and lock the door behind you. As you hear the thumping on the door you decide to......

You run again to the ATH hoping to find it deserted. when you get there, to your wonder, you find it empty. You begin to cautiously make your way outside when you hear a blaring horn. You look to your side and spot a runaway tanker truck. You run away and narrowly escape as the truck crashes into the entrance of the building, The sound alerts the zombies and you soon notice them shuffling towards you from all sides. You notice how hopeless the situation has become so you......

You run to the New Parking Lot dodging zombies left and right. You see that the main entrance is blocked by the twisted, flaming cars too hot to go over. You notice the zombies are hot on your trail, so you keep going deeper into the Parking Lot. As you run away you twist your ankle and fall in horrible pain. You notice how close you are to the chain-link fence separating you from freedom. So in a desperate attempt for life you use all of your strength and make it to the fence. Even though it had barbed wire you climb it and emerge on the other side a free man. Although cut up and in incredible pain you manage to get up and begin to limp away from the college when you trip. And to your horror you see the dead bodies of the group you left behind being feasted upon by Ivonne and Elvin. As you witness the unnerving carnage, you look back and see V, laughing in a manner that sends chills down your spine. The Nightmare Still Continues..........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

Male Number of posts : 711
Location : [img]http://metroid.bobandgeorge.com/archives/Metroid217.png[/img]
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:55 am

lol wow...thats...awesome Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kenbato26
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

Female Number of posts : 1058
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:54 pm

That sucks, we kinda all get killed. D:
I say we bring out more nightmares like, if zombies aren't enough, let's toss in a few vampires and werewolves and other horrible creatures that want to get rid of the human race xD
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm

::/Kyrara/:: wrote:
That sucks, we kinda all get killed. D:
I say we bring out more nightmares like, if zombies aren't enough, let's toss in a few vampires and werewolves and other horrible creatures that want to get rid of the human race xD
Oh yeah sure and while I'M at it why don't I make the vampires glow in the sunlight and the werewolves having a long battle against the vampires and Kate Beckinsale and......that other guy whatever the hell his name is. And why don't I put Blade in there too? Any other request Kyra? An elf or a freaking mummy:? How bout leprechauns? Jeez....
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:38 pm

You wake up in your classroom and find out that it was all just a dream. You notice that the professor is writing on the chalkboard so you.......

A. Ask the student next to you what has been happening in class
B. Interrupt the professor
C. Stay quiet and wait for the class to end
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:16 pm

A >.>
Back to top Go down
Monki
Admin
Admin
Monki

Male Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:27 pm

B

0_0
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/psycho_syk
Reishimaru
Admin
Admin
Reishimaru

PostSubject: ?   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:04 pm

C
Back to top Go down
ELITE
ELITE

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:27 pm

C...

whao i can't believe u tied it
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:56 pm

You stay quiet and stare down at your notebook waiting for the class to be over. Then suddenly you hear somebody say "What's the matter, Kid? You gonna lie down in the street all day, cause you know they're gonna get you! HAHAHAHAHA!" You look to the front of the classroom and, to your amazement, you see that the professor is V!" You suddenly wake up again and realize that you are still in the street and the zombies behind the fence are hungry for your flesh. You hear a moan and when you look behind you you see Ivonne ready to take a bite out of you. You are paralyzed by fear and you think back on all the choices you made when Ivonne's head is chopped off. The blood begins to spurt all over your face and you begin to get dragged. After a short while you come to a stop and, after wiping the blood off your face you notice that the man who saved was Joshi! He tells you that he's seen some of the EGA members around Plaza and that he's going to try and find them. You then......

A. Ask him to find you a First Aid Kit
B. Take you with him to look for the others
C. Wish him good luck
Back to top Go down
ELITE
ELITE

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:02 pm

A
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:03 pm

A xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next