Electronic Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created for our Gamer's Comunity.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Game of your Dreams!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SionRage
Noob
Noob
SionRage

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-16

The Game of your Dreams! Empty
PostSubject: The Game of your Dreams!   The Game of your Dreams! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Alright after reading last month issue of Gameinformers it comes to my attetion to bring this up. Is very simple I want you to tell me:

-What kind of game you like it to be (Plataform, Fighting, RPG... etc.)
-What kind of elements will use (Settings, Storyline, Plot) u can eider make one up or just use one of another game
-What kind kind of gameplay
-What kind of music

PS: Don't specify the console that might bring conflict in the post so please no specification.

Ill give an idea if for some reason you don't know what to post Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sionthegreat
SionRage
Noob
Noob
SionRage

PostSubject: Re: The Game of your Dreams!   The Game of your Dreams! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:49 pm

My dream has to be an RPG:

-Decent graphics with good cut scenes (not to short and not to long)
-Great challenges (Type like Star Ocean 3 with a bit of Final Fantasy X)
-Music by Nobou Uematsu (FF) and Hiroshi Sakimoto (Odin Sphere & Murasama)
-Classic RPG with a bit modification (Like in FF X-2 and a bit of combo chains like Valkyrie Profile 2)
-Voice actors like (Phil La Mar, James Taylor, Karen Strassman, Michelle Ruff, Steve Burton and others more)
-Game play has to be like Final Fantasy (I to X)
-The Stats and Lvl system can be a combination between FFX and dothack where you not only increase your character stats but also the weapon stats. Also add certain accessories or armors that after accumulate enough AP can give you a special skill like anti-status effect or an ability that might save you the trouble of carrying to much equipment (like FFIX).
-I like also to give a purpose to the last weapon and the final technique of every cheracter like what or why it has to be.
-The villain doesn't require long hair and long swords or bad behind attitude or been crazy. To me the villain always have to play the true protagonist paper. And instead of having a diabolic plan, he only has and idea but the idea gets screw by the so call hero. Ideas or plot like the watchmen or Kingdom Hearts at some point.
Back to top Go down
Dominik of the Expendable
ELITE
ELITE
Dominik of the Expendable

Male Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: The Game of your Dreams!   The Game of your Dreams! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Well im with Sion in a lot of things...

first it has to be an RPG

not too long with cutscenes cause yeah i don't want a movie (Dirge of Cerberus wont let me play the game cause of the cutscenes)

music by Nobuo Uematsu Of course (FF FAN ALL THE WAY)

I want combo links like a mage makes a swordsmand sword on fire and the swordsman spins around making a huge fire tornado... something like that?

voice actor... Steve Burton, Steven Blum and well many more also Ron Perlman

lot's of challenges and yeah minigames like in FFX

also leveling system would be like FFX and well like Final Fantasy VII the skills level up as well

and yeah im tired of long haired Villains, the villan to me is has to be someone least expected, like in the Devil May Cry Anime the dude weak scrub guy that was with Dante and that Dante could easily kill was the evil mastermind... yeah that

i would like if the villain would be like Kefka from FF6

and yeah the world has to end XD im tired of happy endings
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackout46
SionRage
Noob
Noob
SionRage

PostSubject: Re: The Game of your Dreams!   The Game of your Dreams! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:31 pm

You know, when you said that a mage combines his magic with another guy's sword? That was Vivi's job on FFIX! Lol
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

Male Number of posts : 711
Location : [img]http://metroid.bobandgeorge.com/archives/Metroid217.png[/img]
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Game of your Dreams!   The Game of your Dreams! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:46 pm

Id make mine like an Action RPG (like kingdom hearts) but make the progress of lvl ing up like different..(like learning transformations that powe u up to be more of a necesity..)[lvls only for learning signature attacks and have learnable moves at a diferent category via points[like Prototype and such]and also story based power ups [like in dark sector] and stuff]

make a story which the main character isnt actually a good guy..though not in terms of bad guys either...more like a dude thats against both [ like a freedom fighter or vigilante or something]

medium spammage of cutscenes..only long in some points but never in during the actual gameplay...

music depends (could have that of DBZ Budokai 3/ tenkaichi 2 types........Guilty Gear Style music as well...and in some point basic music for the normal crap parts)

the style -like i said- would be that of Kingdom Hearts 2 and Dissidia...but with more types of movement like Ninja Gaiden 2 and such...and many more types of attack would be included (flame slashes, thunder slash combo attacks and such) and destructive energy/magic attacks

in terms of voice overs..
if japanese..then the voice of the main character would be that of Sol Badguys Voice actor and game maker of Guilty Gear "Daisuke"

if in english well...hmm...i really wouldnt know..i would say that of a double voice...when the character is normal would be the voice of like..the dude that makes Kenshins voice in english....and when he is in hs serious half dark corruted would be that of a more serious yet cool character of some anime or w.e

it would have sidequests and "what if" parts after the game is finished and some during the game play...
also have multi-endings (like around 3-4)..and the final ending which would be when a certain condition is met at the supposed ending (kinda like castlevania aero of sorrow or however its spelled)
also have a "diferent character use after the game is finished" (see what some of the characters in the story where doing/fighting while the main character was away and also add a mini animated section that shows what the others were doing while the main character was off in the true final battle)
have the use of putting both god and satan and actually try to make them actually appear (cause god is always shy to never show himself..always jesus has to make face..and satan always the most popular in all)
this time..Dark is something diferent...cause this one will defeat both demons and angels (if going through the right course and not the help the good guys/ help the badguys story ending)
have a co-op in a way...(probly online-system link(if Xbox 360)

the final dude will depend on how u pass the game... (only god and angels, only Satan and demons,and only the Military and humans are the 3 alternate endings)(defeating all three is the negative ending which u destroy each of them in the end results(no particular sequence))
(and true ending is with certain conditions (powers and choices made throughout the whole game) in which the main person has to make a decision in which leads to having to fight both god and satan and both angels and demons...and after defeating both god and satan u would have to fight them in a combined state and in which u gain u gain and extra power after doing so (will be usable when starting the game again and stays if u go to a Ultimate Dificulty but u will lose all abilties learned to make it more fair since that extra dificulty cant be unlocked till the true ending and the hard mode cleared and is gonna be way harder)

the destroying everyone is an extra ending and partially a true ending (since i might one of these days write a novel/semi-grafic novel) of that in my spare time and that would be a "fore sighted vision" kind of thing...

and thats it...kinda lot of stuff..(probly a multi-disc game case)

and story might be long like a max of 20 hours without passing through sidequest and such..and around 30-36 hours already knowing and doing the true ending
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kenbato26
SionRage
Noob
Noob
SionRage

PostSubject: Re: The Game of your Dreams!   The Game of your Dreams! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:39 pm

Something that I will really root for is an Online game of Onimusha! I will like it to be like in Dawn of dreams style were the characters has more freedom. The game can be strategy because that will kill the magic of what onimusha really is. The character is on a war with the genmas but the storyline has to be between onimusha 2 & 3 later on they can do some sort of connection with the final game.

The character will begin very simple only using standards combos and a charge attack or something. They can begin with the Issen move cause that really is going to make more easier to play.

The jobs will the following:
Humans:
-Swordsman (Katana blade) Samurai like Samanosuke
-Ninja (short blade & shurikken) something they let die after Onimusha 2
-Gunner (long barrel guns) Like Magoishi or Ohatsu
-Monk (staves & spears) Like the one Tenkai a.k.a Samanosuke uses in Onimusha 4 (spoiler!)
-Grappler (Hand combat bear fist) Like Roberto in Oni 4
-Swordman (Yagyu style) Like Jubei and Akane
-Swordman (Broad Sword) Big and heavy like Soki
-Sword & Shield (one-handed swords) Another job that die after onimusha 2

Genma's:
-Swordman (Katana, Longsword or broadswords, spearmans) Like does annoying genmas from everygame. But in the end they make it to be Generals and they can summon lesser genmas to fight!
-Archer (Later might evolve to a cannon type genma)
-Grappler (Amazing new genma from the last game)
-Ninja (Another annoying yet pretty cool what they did to this specific job in the last game, the final group of ninja genmas can fly!)
-Mace, Clubs and Axes (Use by the large genmas)
-Zombie (Don't know they might be pretty lame)
-Gatekeepers (This is more like an optional job more like extension were the genma can actually becomes a Boss!)

It will be more simple to make a job extension so can the player decides what to be if he begins as regular swordsman.

Issens:
Ok this is the ultimate attack on every Onimusha and it might be on fair but no one can begin with the issen. For starters is an instant killing move in most of the occasions but that doesn't mean that it will be eliminated. An onimusha with out Issen is not onimusha. The issen will be upgraded as the following:

-You get the first issen in lvl 20. (Thats were you get your first extension)
-The first Issen will like in onimusha 1 were you can only kill one genma at the time (If is the fast pace issen. If you use the block issen you can kill 3 or 4 but only if they are in range)
-Also at first you can only pick either the block issen or the fast pace issen.
-If the player picks the block issen will have the advantage of killing more than one genma or human at the time but like I said before only if the are in range.
-The block issen will evolve to have more range that the first one and it can pick another group to strike after hitting the first one.
-The next and final evolution of the block issen will be spectacular not only will your range increase but you can also add an elemental attack (If is fire your character makes and explosion and shoots fire ball everywhere).
-For the fast pace issen has the advantage of accuracy and can hit two enemies one by one. The second FP issen will add the chain attack (You'll be able to hit multiple targets). The third and last power up issen give the player the opportunity to use issen with out fast pacing (like in onimusha 4) but it will deal less damage than the regular issen but it can also target characters that try to hit you from behind.

If anything is missing let me now K!
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Supreme Overlord of the Forum
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

Male Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The Game of your Dreams!   The Game of your Dreams! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:10 pm

The game of my dreams would basically be a free roaming superhero action game with some RPG elements set in my Project Epsilon universe.

In the game you can choose between Killer (Think an 18 yr old Punisher) and Dirdrek (Think Splinter Cell but with the power of the elements). The rest of the P.E. group would only appear in cutscenes and in scripted events or in communications updates

The style would be more like True Crime: Streets of L.A. than Spider Man 2. It would also depend of which character you use. For Killer since he's only human and has no powers, his strengths come from his amazing skill with weapons and the ability to use the enviroment to his advantage and also to be able to torture people into iving him info (Kinda like the Punisher game) and be able to take human shields and stuff. For Dirdrek is where the RPG elements come into play, since he has powers the more he uses them the more they level up (Like in Advent Rising) but he can't level all of them up. He can either be a jack of all trades or concentrate in one power more than the others and the results would be awesome(Like if he maxes up fire he can boil someone from the inside just by touching them, if he maxes out wind he can suck the air out of a person until he passes out or dies, earth would be making spikes pop out of the ground, impaling bad guys and water would be literally ripping the water volume out of the persons body). There would also be a robust fighting system and distinct for each character so the experience is different for each of them.

The V A for Killer would be Vic Mignogna (see Bleach in english and hear Ikkaku) and Yuri Lowenthal for Dirdrek(Since Dirdrek talks in a smooth calculating kind of way opposite to Killer's) Stephanie Sheh has to be Slither and I gotta figure out the rest since I have a lot of characters created for that universe.

There would also be two bars. One for public opinion and the other for Police opinion. Depending on how they are the NPC's would act accordingly. If it's high for the people but low on the police people will congratulate you as you walk by them but the cops will try to arrest you and vice versa.

But since it ain't never happening I might as well just continue writing abou it
Back to top Go down
SionRage
Noob
Noob
SionRage

PostSubject: Re: The Game of your Dreams!   The Game of your Dreams! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Those characters descriptions sounds a lot like Rochack
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

Male Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The Game of your Dreams!   The Game of your Dreams! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:38 pm

Not really since Killer is more like the Comedian in a sense. Because he knows the truth about the world that nobody else does and his motto is "I don't see good or evil. All I see is the zero's on my paycheck"(Since he used to be a mercenary before he became a good guy). Dirdrek is a combination of both I guess since he only commits the horrors he causes on the command of his superiors but he beieves that they are justified because he religiously believes that whoever the Empress of his planet deems evil is and must be eliminated (Which is the cause of most of the arguments between him and Killer since he thinks that Killer is a murderer because he used to kill people for money and Killer finds it hilarious because Dirdrek has also commited atrocities but believes they where morally right)
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

Male Number of posts : 711
Location : [img]http://metroid.bobandgeorge.com/archives/Metroid217.png[/img]
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Game of your Dreams!   The Game of your Dreams! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:42 pm

Vic also makes the voice of Full Metal Alchemists Edward Elric...if you played Tales Of Vesperia he makes the voices of Zagi..and he makes the voice of Broly in DBZ
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kenbato26
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game of your Dreams!   The Game of your Dreams! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Game of your Dreams!
Page 1 of 1