Electronic Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created for our Gamer's Comunity.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guitar Hero Tips

Go down 
+2
LyllousDom
5lestat5
6 posters
AuthorMessage
5lestat5
Noob
Noob
5lestat5

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Guitar Hero Tips Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero Tips   Guitar Hero Tips I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:19 am

Well people... for all the new "Heroes de La Guitarra" or the frustrated ones with the game... I'm going to give a few tips that can be helpful around your Journey to be the greatest plastic guitar master EVAH!!!

Ok I'll start with basic tips you should know in each difficulty:

Beginner - If u need help with this I suggest an awesome change of game maybe like A Spongebob Game online... That would be good! Wink

Easy - Ok first rule u need to know You'll just use three buttons: Green, Red and Yellow... Assign a finger to each button and don't u dare move those fingers... unless the song is over...

Medium - Here would be the first time that you are going to use your pinky ( The most hated finger due to its lack of mobility ) Well here you have to be ready for some chords (pressing two buttons at the same time).
Advice:
- assign a finger to each button
- give movement to the pinky as much as u can you'll need it on higher difficulty
- start saving star power if u cant pass a song, It can save u sometimes
- If u passed a song using star power, play it again without using it so you won't lie to yourself
- Start practicing up and down strumming you'll need it later

Hard - Ok here starts the good part... What you'll have to be careful here are the guitar solos (feared by the majority).
Advice:
- learn to transport your fingers from the first 4 buttons (green, red, yellow, blue) to the last 4 buttons (red, yellow,
blue. orange) without losing sense of where you are...
- Pay attention to your rock meter if it goes to yellow get ready to use star power... at the first glance of red tilt that
guitar no matter if you hit someone while doing it. Wink
- Do not get discourage If you think a solo is too much for you... Go to practice and nail... Play it from the slowest mode
to the Full speed... But do not change speed until you've passed 88% or more...
- Careful with the three button chords they may be kind of SNEEEEAAAAKYYYY CHARLIEEEE!!!
- The more recently the game is the more easier is using the Pull-ons and Hammer-ons. For all of you that doesn't
know and doesn't pay attention to tutorials keep reading for those of you who knows skip to the **************

Pull Ons and Hammer Ons

These really helpful features that started back in GH 2, lets you play a string of consecutive notes with strumming just the first note of the group... I'll make another thread for this one so I can explain better.

Expert - If you're here that means you can't stop playing it and are addicted to "EL HEROE DE LA GUITARRA" *Guitar soloing*

There isn't much to say here except don't get discourage, by songs like Raining Blood, Freebird, Six, Through the Fire and flames... Be patient...

Advice:

- Get ready to go to practice a lot there a lot of tricky solos here
- Try to use select to activate star power, practice using it so you won't lose your combo!
- Save your star power use it when you need it unless you know the song
- You should be a master of up and down strumming by now... If not PRAAACTICEEEE... trust me you'll need it
- If your in a solo that uses your pinky a lot until you can't feel, transport your hand so your ring finger would be in the orange
button.

If you have any doubts, help with any song, when to use star power, feel free to ask... I'll be posting some strategy's for some songs in the game... Take care you Shredder's!!! ROCK ON!!![u]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/5lestat5
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

Female Number of posts : 1058
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Guitar Hero Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Tips   Guitar Hero Tips I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:12 am

I think you should have come up with a longer topic name...it would be kinda like the Skwisggar PPV event xD

But anyways, it's awesome ^^
Back to top Go down
5lestat5
Noob
Noob
5lestat5

Guitar Hero Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Tips   Guitar Hero Tips I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:13 am

LOL true!!!
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

Guitar Hero Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Tips   Guitar Hero Tips I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:17 am

Here is a tip, don't play songs just because you like them, think about the difficulty first xD
Back to top Go down
5lestat5
Noob
Noob
5lestat5

Guitar Hero Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Tips   Guitar Hero Tips I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:20 am

Though If they like the song they should challenge themselves every once in a while
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

Guitar Hero Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Tips   Guitar Hero Tips I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:23 pm

True that and so is the pinky thingy xD
It was a bi**h playing with my pinky for the first time but I'm kinda doing better now ^^
Back to top Go down
5lestat5
Noob
Noob
5lestat5

Guitar Hero Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Tips   Guitar Hero Tips I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:34 pm

GO KYRA!!! GO KYRA!! Show that pinky who's boss!!! LOL its kinda hard at first true!! and it gets tired faster than the rest!! >__> ...
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

Guitar Hero Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Tips   Guitar Hero Tips I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Because it's the smallest and the weakest D:
but with GH, it shows that it's the awesome underdog xD
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Supreme Overlord of the Forum
Supreme Overlord of the Forum
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

Male Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Guitar Hero Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Tips   Guitar Hero Tips I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:42 pm

In a wierd way you just described Kerwin....
Back to top Go down
5lestat5
Noob
Noob
5lestat5

Guitar Hero Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Tips   Guitar Hero Tips I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:48 pm

LOL Im with V in this one!
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

Male Number of posts : 711
Location : [img]http://metroid.bobandgeorge.com/archives/Metroid217.png[/img]
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Guitar Hero Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Tips   Guitar Hero Tips I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:03 am

::/Kyrara/:: wrote:
Because it's the smallest and the weakest D:
but with GH, it shows that it's the awesome underdog xD

true..i went through that myself *agrees*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kenbato26
Vector
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
Vector

Male Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Guitar Hero Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Tips   Guitar Hero Tips I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:04 am

Thanx for the tips Leo XD
Back to top Go down
5lestat5
Noob
Noob
5lestat5

Guitar Hero Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Tips   Guitar Hero Tips I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:42 pm

No prob... hope it helps!!! If ur stuck on a song or sumthing like that let me know... Wink
Back to top Go down
plasmastar
Noob
Noob
plasmastar

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Guitar Hero Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Tips   Guitar Hero Tips I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:12 am

Cool advice. Now that I have GH III on my Xbox and a GH Guitar, I'm going to take this game a bit more seriously. I'll be sure to follow these tips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guitar Hero Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Tips   Guitar Hero Tips I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero Tips
Page 1 of 1