Electronic Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created for our Gamer's Comunity.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet Another CYOA

Go down 
+4
Betty
Vector
plasmastar
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Supreme Overlord of the Forum
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

Male Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:41 pm

You put the pen down and put the notebook away. V then says to you "What? Are you kidding Lady?" He sighs "I know I'm freaking sighing! Stop describing everything I do!" Lady just stares at V as he continues to talk to himself "Of course she is! She can't freaking hear you! GOD!" He forcibly takes the notebook from you and begins writing. You yell at him "STOP!!" which makes V pause"Holy freaking crap! That's how your voice sounds like?" says V as you "Will you shut up? I can see she's freaking crying already" He wipes away your tears and lovingly says "I got 32 seconds before I die, so listen carefully. If you ever find yourself in a situation where you can't normally get out, read the final page of the notebook out loud. Goodbye Lady, see you on the other side" And with those words your beloved dies in your arms. You weep for him when another strange wind picks up and you are, again, sucked in to another dimension. You land in the middle of the woods and notice the notebook next to you. So you........

A. Pick it up
B. Leave it and continue on....
C. Destroy the notebook
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

Male Number of posts : 711
Location : [img]http://metroid.bobandgeorge.com/archives/Metroid217.png[/img]
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:46 pm

A
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kenbato26
Betty
Princess of Delight Castle
Betty

Female Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:15 am

A
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:23 pm

You decide to keep the notebook, if only as a reminder of your lost love, and begin to make your way through the woods. You wander for hours when you see someone running towards you. He stops in front of you and asks you where he is. You tell him you don't know when suddenly he screams out "I DID EVERYHTHING YOU TOLD ME!! LEAVE ME ALONE V!!!!!!!!" and runs off. The mentioning of V makes you curious. So you..........

A. Follow the kid
B. Continue to look for an exit
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:37 pm

it be predictable to choose A so i choose

B
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:12 pm

A
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

Female Number of posts : 1058
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:14 am

A xD
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:10 pm

You decide to go after that kid. You follow his trail until you find him standing on the edge of a ravine. You call out to him but he doesn't listen and throws himself off. You quickly act and manage to grab ahold of him. You then use all your strenght to lift up the kid who does nothing but yell at you to let him go. When you finally pull him up you ask him why would he do that but before he can answer you find the kid standing on the edge of the cliff again. You then look around and notice that you are also standing in the same place. You then see the kid throw himself off again so you......

A. Save him
B. Leave him to his fate
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:22 pm

B
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:28 pm

B
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:49 am

Don't think nobody else is going to choose A so A xD
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:45 pm

You stand back as you watch the kid plummet to his death. You begin to walk away when you find yourself yet again in the same spot. The kid then drops to his knees and screams. That is when, to your amazement, a man materializes next to him. You cannot believe your eyes when you see that the man dressed in black is V! He begins talking to the kid when you call out to him. "Do I know you?" he asks. You reply but he denies knowing you. You continue telling him who you are but he continues to deny your relationship with him. He then realizes something and says to you "Now I understand. Sorry kiddie but I'm not the V you know". You ask him what he means and he says "You see there's a person right now typing every word I am saying to you right now. That person is the real V. He made you, me and this little cry-baby next to me. But only the incarnations of himself, such as I, are aware of his existance". You tell that he's lying but he only smiles and says "If you think I'm lying then why do you and Kid over here keep appearing back in the same place?" You reluctantly ask why "Because if V lets Kid die his first CYOA would not make any sense since Kid is right now supposed to be in Plaza......or something, I don't know! I mean Mark hasn't freaking finished writing the thing so I borrowed Kid for awhile until Mark posts again". You fall to your knees in disbelief when somebody asks you "Hey, are you from Tool Chronicles? Cause you are dressed differently from the rest of the people we've seen". You look behind you are see the same couple that were making love in the bushes in the other dimension. You then look at the cliff and notice that the other V and the kid have disappeared. The boy then says "Forget it baby. Let's go look for our versions". They then begin to walk away. So you...............

A. Yell at them to wait
B. Stay silent
C. Begin to cry
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:17 am

A

*Note: V told me to log in and answer xD
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:59 pm

A

Even though I know that in the next post I will die a horrible death.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:08 pm

You yell at them which gets their attention. You then go up to them and ask them if you can tag along and they say yes. As you manage to get out of the forest you ask them what they meant you being from "Tool Chronicles". The girl then stops, turns around and giving you a cold stare says "This may come as a suprise to you but we are not from this plane of existance. You see we have a friend who wrote these stories with characters based on us. And we thought they were fake but then we found out that when we went to sleep my boyfriend and I would find ourselves in one of those stories, this one. But because of an accident we had, my boyfriend and I are in a coma and so we are stuck here until we wake up". At this point you are unfazed by the revelation, which troubles your new companions and simply accept it. As you continue your trip in search for the alternate version of your companions, you take notice of a bloodied man in a black trenchcoat stumbling across a nearby stream calling out two different names. The couples seems to pay no heed to the drifter so you.

A. Ask the man who is he looking for.
B. Continue following the couple
C. Follow the current of the stream
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:08 pm

A
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Seeing as nobody has replied in awhile I'll go with Ero's choice.

You separate yourself from the couple and ask the man who he is looking for "You seen a freaking girl in a kimono and a catgirl with a baby" he asks you, You tell him no which sends him into a fit of rage. You then look around for the couple to ask them if they have seen them but realize that they never stopped,so you then decide to tag along with the stranger. As you go along with him in search of the two women you ask him his name "Names are for friends, so I dont need one" he says "But everybody calls me Killer". You shudder at the fact of why people call him that. As you continue your trek through the forest looking for the girls you begin to wonder as to the fate of Mark when you bump into Killer, You ask him as to why he stopped but he tells to be quiet. You look at the road and see the couple being asked questions by a innocent looking girl in a kimono and a guy who looks like Mark! You notice the guns that the Mark look-alike is carrying and you can't also help but feel that there is something sinister about the girl. You look at Killer who puts his hand inside his trenchcoat and then you.......

A. Do nothing. Wait till Killer acts
B. Run towards the couple and confront the people accosting them
C. Create a distraction
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:06 pm

A
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:20 am

C
Back to top Go down
Vector
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
Vector

Male Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:20 am

A.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:24 pm

You decide to wait for Killer to act when you realize that everybody is gone. You look around to see if you can find anybody when you come upon a crashed spaceship. You venture inside to see if you can find any survivors when you come upon a pod. It's marked with strange letters that do not seem human so you......

A. Try to open the pod
B. Keep looking around
C. Leave
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:58 pm

A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet Another CYOA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2