Electronic Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created for our Gamer's Comunity.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Professor Layton and the Curious Village Empty
PostSubject: Professor Layton and the Curious Village   Professor Layton and the Curious Village I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:03 am

En mi opinion, uno de los mejores Puzzle games en la historia. En el juego tu asumes el rol de Professor Layton, a quien han contratado debido a que un millonario fallecio y en su testamento implico que aquel que pudiera encontrar "The Golden Apple", heredaria toda su fortuna. Professor Layton se dirige a la ciudad y para poder resolver este misterio tiene que resolver una serie de puzzles que lo llevara a la manzana dorada. Los puzzles son brain teasers que a veces tu piensas tanto y tanto y la contestacion te la estan dando. En realidad que el juego es muy bueno, tiene mas o menos 200 puzzles, incluyendo los que se bajan por Wi-Fi. Hasta hace poco se bajaban semanales pero me imagino que los quitaron porque el segundo juego, Pandora's Box, esta por llegar (Creo que ya salio en Japon, japanese people get everything T_T). Bueno aquellos que tengan DS y no tengan este juego vayan y compreselo (o en mi caso y en el caso de algunos, bajenlo XD) porque en verdad les va a gustar.
Back to top Go down
evilbuho
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
evilbuho

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton and the Curious Village   Professor Layton and the Curious Village I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:26 am

Ok este juego suena cool le dare un try
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton and the Curious Village   Professor Layton and the Curious Village I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 pm

Whatever
Back to top Go down
ramon_a7x
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer
ramon_a7x

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton and the Curious Village   Professor Layton and the Curious Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:05 am

I hate puzzle stuff. xD only puzzle game that entertains me is Puzzle Fighter Razz
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ramon_a7x
Vector
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
Vector

Male Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton and the Curious Village   Professor Layton and the Curious Village I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:01 am

Seriously WTF!!
Back to top Go down
ramon_a7x
Casual Gamer
Casual Gamer
ramon_a7x

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton and the Curious Village   Professor Layton and the Curious Village I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:31 am

waaaat o.o Puzzle Fighter is awsome >_>
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ramon_a7x
Vector
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
Vector

Male Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton and the Curious Village   Professor Layton and the Curious Village I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Lol i seriously dont know anything about this XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton and the Curious Village   Professor Layton and the Curious Village I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electronic Gaming Association :: Video Games :: Other Games :: Games by Genre :: Puzzle-
Jump to: