Electronic Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created for our Gamer's Comunity.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Art for the people

Go down 
+6
Monki
Vector
LyllousDom
evilbuho
Dominik of the Expendable
Betty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Betty
Princess of Delight Castle
Betty

Female Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Art for the people - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:54 pm

Done with Wicked....

>.> I have to fix her hands though... the inking went wrong and she ended up having claws for some reason...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:34 pm

Very Happy Sweet. Well for Katt just basically use the usual japanese schoolgirl thing you see in anime all the time. And For Slither just draw the human half kinda chibi ( big eyes just not too big) and try to give her an innocent look to it. If you need more help just send me a letter to myspace on your doubts (Since I'm spending most of the time there writing). And thx again Hachi you really don't know how much I appreciate it(Is that how you spell that?) Oh well you now what I mean.......or do you?
Back to top Go down
Vector
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
Vector

Male Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:36 pm

I wanna draw.....i can draw a little but i take too long on a drawing so its worthless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:23 am

A little.......hehehhehehehehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Hachi I need you to draw a chick version of Anubis. Don't ask just do it plz.
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:03 pm

The Triceratops girl has a sundress and sandals.... She came out really young looking... o_o

I'm working on Ms. Sabretooth, whom I personally see as a biker for some reason....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:38 pm

No prob but keep in miind that they are going to be a super heroine group ( Mad I sadi heroine) so I have to see then end result and tell you the changes and what they are actually going to wear (but keep the casual stuff, they can use that for when the have some R&R time with the Project Epsilon guys)
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Done with Ms. Sabretooth. Personally I like her with the hair loose... makes her look cuter.

I'm gonna wrack my brain with the Stegosaurus chick now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:29 pm

Sweet can't wait to see the end results. Oh and nice job cheers I hope you finish before the next semester starts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:03 pm

Oh and BTW they have names and they are

The Jurassic Gals:

Trini - Triceraptos/ Team leader

Ty - T-Rex/ Overall Powerhouse

Steggy - Stegosaurus/ Kid Whiz

Saybie - Sabretooth/ Comic Relief

Vivi - Velociraptor/ Other Comic Relief (except she is the klutz, physical comedy you know)

Misc. Characters

Nubia - Daughter of Anubis and stuff ( As seen in Ballad of a Fallen Angel)

And more to "come" lol! pig clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:10 am

Yo Hachi! I know that you have a lot of crap to do but if you feel like you are up to the challenge you can draw the first episode (or at least a storyboard) of Requiem , If not then do not worry, since you are the one in charge of Project Epsilon (and judging by your progress I might just give you the details on the main cast although they are on my blog but you know, whatever) And feel free to seek any help from your friends in your drawings and stuff. But just remember, this is MY project and if try to steal or copy it from me I will go to your house and I will burn you alive along with any animal you ever wanted (see, you though I was going to say cut you). Well take care and stuff!

Cause I'm the KING! king
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

Female Number of posts : 1058
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:17 am

Cool, I am totally looking forward to this xD
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:24 pm

V wrote:
Yo Hachi! I know that you have a lot of crap to do but if you feel like you are up to the challenge you can draw the first episode (or at least a storyboard) of Requiem , If not then do not worry, since you are the one in charge of Project Epsilon (and judging by your progress I might just give you the details on the main cast although they are on my blog but you know, whatever) And feel free to seek any help from your friends in your drawings and stuff. But just remember, this is MY project and if try to steal or copy it from me I will go to your house and I will burn you alive along with any animal you ever wanted (see, you though I was going to say cut you). Well take care and stuff!

Cause I'm the KING! king

DANG! You caught meh!

>.> Drawing Comic sequences should be left for Frank to do. I can only illustrate characters and maybe certain scenes, if I feel inspired enough to do it. >.< Gah... As soon as I go home I'll read your blog, 'cause they have Myspace blocked in the Utuado computers... *^&%ing @$$holes....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Now all I need to find is somebody to draw Alpha Zerox for me and I'm all set!
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Some n00bie that thinks s/he is cool enough to sit with us is bound to have some ability with drawing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:32 am

Sure hope so
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:58 am

there's always someone random that does weird things in groups... so yeah, hoping might get you somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Oh yeah sure I'm probably gonna win them over with my charming personality.
Back to top Go down
Vector
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
Vector

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:15 pm

.....?
Back to top Go down
Vector
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
Vector

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:06 pm

Do you even have that personality?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
Back to top Go down
Vector
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
Vector

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:51 am

I....I...I see Little tortilla boy!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:02 pm

Anyway Hachi could you send me any design you have done completed or not since I have not gotten anything from both artists and it's killing me
Back to top Go down
Vector
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
Vector

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:14 am

Its killling you i can draw you lol XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:15 pm

I don't get it. Also whats the deal with your avatar?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art for the people   Art for the people - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art for the people
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next