Electronic Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created for our Gamer's Comunity.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The next Tekken game: Tekken 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

Female Number of posts : 1058
Registration date : 2008-10-22

The next Tekken game: Tekken 6 Empty
PostSubject: The next Tekken game: Tekken 6   The next Tekken game: Tekken 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:00 pm

I haven't played it yet nor I even know if it's out yet but all I know is that my brother is so hyped about this game and I want to know why...please?? ^^
Back to top Go down
SionRage
Noob
Noob
SionRage

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-16

The next Tekken game: Tekken 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next Tekken game: Tekken 6   The next Tekken game: Tekken 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:39 pm

The benefits that I saw in this version of tekken is that all the new characters are useful. Non of them are worthless including the fat guy. The gameplay was the same, some of the old characters have new movements or rearrange. I yet haven't seen the new weapon feature. Other than that some stages floor brakes, it gives the game a DOA feeling. The new story line have great new graphics visuals but the intro to start the story mode is to Darn long. Not only that but they added the tekken force again but this time the story begins with Larz, you can't use another character on till you beat the introduction chapter. Their is no way to skip it so you have to see everything from the beginning. After Larz finished his introduction to the game (which I will not tale to avoid spoilers) you can freely now select any character you want. Once your in campaign you can eider go to the arena were you get to fight the tournament and beat the story of the character chosen. Our you can go tekken force to where ever the map takes you. The game is pretty fun but some new elements of the structure of it I find it a bit to much.(The vs loading looks like Soul Calibur?!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sionthegreat

The next Tekken game: Tekken 6
Page 1 of 1