Electronic Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created for our Gamer's Comunity.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think?

Go down 
+4
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Dominik of the Expendable
evilbuho
Reishimaru
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

Female Number of posts : 1058
Registration date : 2008-10-22

What do you think? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:56 am

Oh crap, I missed so much...
Uhh...I guess the first "What do you think?", I prefer some animes in english and some in japanese. It's true, they have a different perspective? o.O towards the character and in English, sometimes they just say too much or something like that.
For the second one, I think voice acting is hard but yeah, like it was earlier, it depends on the character's personalities and if the VA can put their minds to it.
For the third one, I would go with violent anime. D:
I grew up watching Dragonball, Samurai X, Card Captors and Sailor Moon. Of course, not that much action in Sailor Moon or Card Captors but still (my opinion). Then I guess I would go with funny anime, I mean, all anime have their funny sides sometimes xD (my opinion >.>)
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

Male Number of posts : 711
Location : [img]http://metroid.bobandgeorge.com/archives/Metroid217.png[/img]
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:22 pm

evilbuho wrote:
Of the few animes that i liked the American version there was Cowboy Bebob, Trigun and Evangelion I did not like the American version of Rurouni Kenshin. And I belive that while I was growing up they were a great part of my life thanks to las telecomicas were I first saw Samurai X in spanish and ranma 1/2. I believe they have help me a lot given the great moral compass that kenshin showed in the series.

I dont know if this is what you had in mind when you created this topic but im trying lol

jaja i started in the Telecomicas with Samurai X xD..then came Pokemon and DBZ in the Chevy thingy with the rapping weird dude jeje
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kenbato26
Betty
Princess of Delight Castle
Princess of Delight Castle
Betty

Female Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Ichiryu wrote:

I dont know if this is what you had in mind when you created this topic but im trying lol

jaja i started in the Telecomicas with Samurai X xD..then came Pokemon and DBZ in the Chevy thingy with the rapping weird dude jeje[/quote]

ZOMG! Yo veia a Chevy tambien! Por culpa del show de el me jukie con Ranma 1/2!

Vamos todos! El Wiper! El wiper! lol!
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

Male Number of posts : 711
Location : [img]http://metroid.bobandgeorge.com/archives/Metroid217.png[/img]
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Quote :
ZOMG! Yo veia a Chevy tambien! Por culpa del show de el me jukie con Ranma 1/2!

Vamos todos! El Wiper! El wiper! lol!

lol wow ahora lo k falta es preguntr kienes vieron chavy y telecomicas xD

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kenbato26
Vector
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
Vector

Male Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:09 am

Chevy was the poo in those days XD Darn, oh and i hate pokemon in spanish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Electronic Gaming Association :: Otaku Corner (Anime,Manga,Cosplay,etc) :: Anime-
Jump to: