Electronic Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created for our Gamer's Comunity.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet Another CYOA

Go down 
+4
Betty
Vector
plasmastar
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Supreme Overlord of the Forum
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

Male Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Seeing as the other ones haven't been updaed in awhile (and I want to write something new that's not Tool Chronicles). I decided to my a CYOA using the concept I had in Cherry Poppers. This time the character is a girl who I'm gonna name Lady (since I would get banned if I used the other name I had in mind). Well same rules as before.........enjoy!

You wake up in your bed and notice that you are alone. You look around the apartment and find your friend looking out the window tapping his pen against his notebook. You then knock on the wall to reveal your presence. He looks at you and you notice the red glare of his eyes. A chill goes down your spine and you take a step back which makes his give you a wierd look. He asks you "What's the matter, Lady?" So you ask him.

A. What are you doing?
B. Why do your eyes glow red?
C. Why aren't you in bed?
Back to top Go down
plasmastar
Noob
Noob
plasmastar

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:06 pm

B.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:46 pm

Will somebody else post so I can get on with the story!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:31 pm

You know what? Screw this! I'mgoing with B since nobody else wants to post.

You ask him why his eyes glow red, He chuckles and says "These? Shinigami deal back in Death Note." You ask him what Death Nte is but before V can answer you you hear somebody running down the hall. The knob on your door begins to shake so you.

A. Open the door
B. Ask who it is
C. Lodge something against the door
Back to top Go down
Vector
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
Vector

Male Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:05 am

B. Razz
Back to top Go down
plasmastar
Noob
Noob
plasmastar

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 am

I'll go with B too.
Back to top Go down
Betty
Princess of Delight Castle
Betty

Female Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:01 pm

B.

V... Did you just get laid?
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:23 pm

Ero-chan wrote:
B.

V... Did you just get laid?
Keep reading......Believe me you will find it quite interesting

You approach the door cautiously and when you are about to ask who it is the door is kicked in and you are struck in the face. You look at the man who is on the other side and realize it's Mark! He asks "What the hell are you doing on the floor?" He quickly runs in and barricades the door. V then asks him "Don't tell me you screwed with those girls again?" but before Mark can answer V yells "GET DOWN" and almost instantly the room is under fire. You then see two black cylinders fall in the room. V looks at you and yells "CLOSE YOUR EYES", you shut them as hard you can and then you hear a loud bang. Your hearing is overwhelmed by the feedback, you open your eyes and see Mark shooting back with his six shooters as he yells at V something but it appears that V was blinded by the flash. You struggle to get up and try to help V but you stumble into the ground along the way. That's when you realize that the assailants are trying to break down the door. So you ...........

A. Try to hold down the door
B. Try to help V (He's yelling something about some note)
C. Help V escape hrough the fire escape

I might also add that the choices you make might end up kiiling V or Mark.....or both so choose wisely.

Last edited by Fuzzy Wuzzy V on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
plasmastar
Noob
Noob
plasmastar

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:25 pm

I choose C.
Back to top Go down
Dominik of the Expendable
ELITE
ELITE

Male Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:00 pm

A
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackout46
Maggot_Alchemist

Maggot_Alchemist

Male Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:04 pm

B
Back to top Go down
http://www.perlmanpages.com
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

Male Number of posts : 711
Location : [img]http://metroid.bobandgeorge.com/archives/Metroid217.png[/img]
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:03 pm

A
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kenbato26
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:36 am

You get up and immediately throw yourself against the cabinet separating you and your friends from a certain death. The cabinet keeps slamming against your back but you manage to hold on when the top part of the door is blown away by a shotgun blast. Fragments of the door get lodged in your head but you still hold down the door with all of your might when, suddenly, you feel the barrel of the shotgun pressed against your head. You gasp as your life begins to flash before your eyes when the shotgun is suddenly dropped. You look outside and find out, to your horror, that the assailants where little girls. You then go to check on your friends and see V with a notebook open, muttering something to himself, and Mark tending a wound. Just as you sit down and try to get some rest V gets up and yells at Mark "I told you a million freaking times not to screw around! But no, you have to do whatever the hell you want and you never freaking listen to me! You know what? Screw this! I quit!" You want to say something but the words cannot be formed and you sit there in silence as V leaves. As V footsteps become fainter and fainter you decide to.........

A. Try to catch up to V
B. Help Mark with his wounds
C. Get out of the building and never look back
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

Female Number of posts : 1058
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:54 am

Well this is a tough one but I guess I'll go with...B
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:02 pm

its an A-B moment....but...i guess...ill go...with

eenee meenee mainy moe

A got picked out of the choice
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:24 pm

A, because I like hanging out with you apparently...
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:12 pm

You tell Mark that you are going after V. He agrees with you and you begin to run towards the elevator but the doors close beofre you can get there. You look around and find the stairs and immediately begin your descent. When you get to the first floor, you see V already exiting the building so you follow him into an alley. You call him out but then you notice the wind picking up. You then look at V, who gives you a smile, before a portal open up and you are both sucked in. You lose conciousness during the trip and when you wake up you find yourself alone. You look around and decide to look for V in.....

A. The nearby Park
B. The Bus Terminal
C. The Market
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

Female Number of posts : 1058
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:11 pm

A ^^
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:17 pm

A!!
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:26 pm

You look for V in the park and find him sitting on a bench. You are about to ask him where you are when you hear the passionate moans of a couple in a nearby bush. "So you notice it too, huh?" V says. You are shocked by the act but then you relize that nobody else notices the two. You ask V what's going on and he says "Welcome to Hentai Land Lady". You give him a puzzled look and ask him the meaning of that. He then says "The couple in the bush. Is it a skinny guy with a tubby red head?" You are shocked by the fact that the couple is exactly as he described, he chuckles and says " I swear there's always a version of Ivy and LV in Hentai Land, freaking bastards" and walks away. You follow him and notice that he begins writing on his notebook and when he finishes he whispers to himself "Delete". He stops and turns around to look at the bush where the lovers are enjoying the fruits of their passion. You look at V, but he just keeps staring at the bush when he begins to smile. You are creeped out by the way of his smile when a runaway bus crashes into the bush, instantly killing the couple. You go to help the passangers inside the bus but V grabs you and says "The show isn't over yet. There's still the grand finale". You are terrified by the twisted look in his face when you hear a explosion. You turn to see and are horrified by the sight of twisted wreckage and charred corpses. You fall to your knees and begin to cry when V tells you "Can't you hear the musical score in this scene? Oh it's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. Well, we better leave". You look at him and you...........

A. Try to take that notebook away from him (It must have something to do with the deaths)
B. Run away
C. Stay with V
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:46 pm

A

Why is it not surprising that Elvin and me got killed off again in the first few sentences in our appearance?
Back to top Go down
ELITE
ELITE

Male Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:37 pm

A
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackout46
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:57 pm

You stand there frozen, thinking how to tske the notebook away from V. He turns to you and says "Aren't you gonna take it?" You gasp at the fact that V knew of what you were planning when he says "They chose A didn't they? Well I guess there's no sense in trying to delay the inevitable" and hands you his notebook. You cannot comprehend a single word uttered by V, but you accept the notebook anyway. You then hear V say "If you write my name in the notebook I will die. Please Lady, end this nightmare for me". You open the notebook and find hundreds of names written there and finally, you reach the last one. You grab the pen and you......

A. Write V's name
B. Throw the notebook away
C. Keep it to yourself
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:39 pm

c
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:35 pm

C....u live..for now -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yet Another CYOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another CYOA   Yet Another CYOA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet Another CYOA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next