Electronic Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created for our Gamer's Comunity.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
LyllousDom
Betty
Reishimaru
Corrupted Heartless
Dominik of the Expendable
evilbuho
Monki
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Supreme Overlord of the Forum
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

Male Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2009-07-28

The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:13 am

Allright most of you know how this works but for those of you that don't know I'll explain.
I'm going to write a sentence and then put some options, depending on those choices you make the story will advance in different ways. I could make it to a vote but since the member count is low I'll just take the option the first poster chooses.
You will take the role of Generic EGA member, otherwise known as "Kid". Allright let's begin and let's have some fun.

You wake up to the sound of the fire alarm and notice that your classroom is empty. You hear a scream coming from outside and you.

A. Look out the window
B. Hide under the desk
C. Go outside your classroom
Back to top Go down
Monki
Admin
Admin
Monki

Male Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:30 am

A)

^^LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/psycho_syk
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:08 pm

You approach the window with caution. an take a peek outside to see the campus in chaos. Bodies littered everywhere as what appears to be students feasting on their flesh. You notied amidst all the chaos a man strolling around unaffected by the situation around him. You then hear a gut wrenching scream and decide to leave. You run outside the classroom and...

A. Go to your department
B. Try to escape through the ATH
C. Go to the Man you saw earlier
Back to top Go down
evilbuho
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
evilbuho

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:35 pm

B
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:47 pm

You run towards the ATH hoping to find an escape but when you get there you find yourself blocked by a wall of zombies. You try to look for a way past them but they notice you and you decide to run back into the building. As you run towards the center of the building with the zombies hot on your trail you....

A. Run to the left towards the Englsh Department and hide there
B. Run to the Left towards the English Department and continue running towards the other exit
C. Run to the Right towards the Campus
Back to top Go down
Monki
Admin
Admin
Monki

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:53 pm

B!!!!

0_0, OMG!!RUN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:07 pm

You make a quick turn to the left and as you sprint past the English Department, you notice the dead faculty members. You continue on towards the other exit when you discover a huge pile up of cars blocking the exit. You begin to lose hope when you realize that the zombies are still hot on your trail. You make a dash to the nearby parking and......

A. Run to the Decanato de Estudiantes
B. Run to the Library
C. Run to the Auditorioum
Back to top Go down
evilbuho
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
evilbuho

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:09 pm

A
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:13 pm

You make great haste to the Decanato. When you get there you notice a group of people barricaded in the Cafeteria.

A. Try to get inside the Cafeteria
B. Run to the Second Floor and escape to the other side of the building
Back to top Go down
ELITE
ELITE

Male Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:22 pm

B

they are probably infected xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackout46
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:14 pm

V my bad this is evil buho acidently hit edit instead of reply
Back to top Go down
evilbuho
Hardcolero
Hardcolero
evilbuho

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:20 pm

I was going to chose A

My bad V hit edit instead of reply
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Anyway........I almost forgot what it was but whatever......

You run towards the Auditorioum anxd try to get in but it's locked. You bang on the door as hard as you can and hear a femenine voice inside saying "Hello?" You tell her who you are and plead her to let you in. She reluctanly agrees and opens the door. You quickly run inside and rest for awhile. The girl approaches you and you ask her who she is. She says "I'm Stephanie but you can call me Kyra" She asks if you saw her boyfriend and says that he was in the Cafeteria last time she talked to him. You hesitate for a moment and say

A. Yes
B. No

Last edited by V Yet Again on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

Male Number of posts : 711
Location : [img]http://metroid.bobandgeorge.com/archives/Metroid217.png[/img]
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:45 pm

A!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kenbato26
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:13 pm

You tell her you did which fills her with hope in this dreadful situation. She asks you to go with her to find her beloved. At that moment a loud thump is heard under the stage, await with dread at the unspeakable horrors that might burst throughthe trap door. It opens to reveal Juano and Argie! They say that they found a way out and ask you go to with them. You ponder at the choices presented to you and you decide to......

A. Go with Kyra to look for her Boyfriend
B. Go with Juano and Argie and try to escape
Back to top Go down
ELITE
ELITE

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:25 pm

A

I wanna find her boyfriend O.O
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:53 pm

What a suprise.......anyway

You make your decision and decide to go with Kyra. You go through the tunnel Argie and Juano made to the back of the Auditorioum. Kyra tells Juano and Argie to be careful and you watch as they leave. You then begin to sneak through the side of the Burger King and manage to get to the old Library undetected. You watch carefully for any zombies and spotting a chance, you quickly sneak to the side of the new Library. As you make your way towards the the entrance of the Library, you notice a tubby red head and a petite girl with glasses. You alert Kyra of their presense but she tells you that finding her boyfriend is more important. You begin to think about what to do when you notice the same man you saw out the window sitting near the Academic building. So you....

A. Go with Kyra to the Cafeteria
B. Go to the Library to help the survivors
C. Go to the man

Last edited by V Yet Again on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ELITE
ELITE

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:00 pm

A all the way xD
Back to top Go down
Monki
Admin
Admin
Monki

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Awww, CMON, B!!...

Anyway, let's see what the hell happens
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Wow Kerwin you really suck......At first it was "They might be infected" but now that it's you who is amongst them you don't care. Anyway you posted first so I'll just go with it........

You notice that the front entrance is crowded by the zombies so you and Kyra make a mad dash towards the back entrance. You knock on the glass and yell hoping for them to open the door in time. As the ravenous hoards approach the door opens. You go inside and find that some of the EGA members are there. As Kyra and her boyfriend enjoy a tearful embrace, Krizia approaches you and says "Hey Kid, You seen anybody else out there?". You catch your breath and tell her

A. Yes
B. No
Back to top Go down
Monki
Admin
Admin
Monki

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:18 pm

A
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:27 pm

You inform her of the survivors in the Library. She then tells you to take somebody from the group and rescue the survivors, while the others look for a way out. You then decide to take......

A. Krizia
Pros- Knowledge of the entire college complex Cons-Loud mouth
B. Chino
Pros-Martial Arts Mastery Cons-You can barely understand what he's saying
C. Kerwin+Kyra
Pros-Twice the Help Cons-Get too easily distracted
Back to top Go down
ELITE
ELITE

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:28 pm

B
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:50 pm

You decide to take Chino with you. He says something but you can't understand a word of what he says. After that Krizia tells you to call her on her cell phone once you have rescued the survivors. Krizia's group goes first to distract the zombies while you make your way with Chino to the Library. When you reach the Library you discover that the doors won't open. Chino tells you to step aside and with one punch shatters the glass gaining you access and alerting the zombies inside to you presence. Chino then yells something but you can't understand what he said. He then pushes you aside and begins fighting off a group of zombies. You begin to panic as you notice that you are being boxed in by the zombies from outside and inside the Library. That's when you.......

A. Help Chino fight the zombies inside
B. Retreat and fight your way out
C. Escape alone to the second floor
D. Look around you
Back to top Go down
ELITE
ELITE

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:53 pm

D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next