Electronic Gaming Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created for our Gamer's Comunity.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
LyllousDom
Betty
Reishimaru
Corrupted Heartless
Dominik of the Expendable
evilbuho
Monki
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Betty
Princess of Delight Castle
Betty

Female Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2008-10-29

The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:17 am

B!

Holy Doo-Doo! Doofy was trying to make a cure for cancer?!

ZOMBIE CANCER!!!!
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

Female Number of posts : 1058
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:16 pm

You ask him if V was a part of this, and he responds "Heh heh, you wish. Although getting bitten by one of those zombies turns you into one of the undead AND gives you cancer is the greatest thing that has happened in college history!!!" You sigh and decide to ask Mark what else do you need to know. "Well, Kid, Doofy is a guy that we just don't like, and so, I guess he wanted to prove that he was more annoying by creating a cure for cancer. He failed and so the D-virus or Doofy virus was born...in America." Mark answered. We could infiltrate the lab! He should be somewhere in there!" Krizia shouted. "Yeah, you guys should distract them while I no scope them!" Mono suggested. "We can all be friends!" Erika yelled out happily. "Sure, I would LOVE to be friend with a zombie if they weren't going to eat me" said Kyra. "I'm pretty sure he has something bigger and harder to handle." said Kerwin out of the blue. "That's what she said." V joked after laughing. Chino said something but all you could make up was "stop" "once" "all". Everybody got their equipment ready so they could go over to the lab and stop this madness. Madness in which will consume you while you and the group of survivors head towards the source of this chaos. You kill, they kill and once you get there, you look at the sky where something was falling from it and before you could even see what it was, it hits the lab and causes a nuclear explosion taking the lives of everybody within a 100 mile radius...

You suddenly wake up at the sound of the fire alarm and realize it was just a college nightmare...

THE END?
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wuzzy V
Supreme Overlord of the Forum
Supreme Overlord of the Forum
Fuzzy Wuzzy V

Male Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Awesome........but that's the second time that Kid waked up in the classroom but whatever.

Last edited by Fuzzy Wuzzy V on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

Male Number of posts : 711
Location : [img]http://metroid.bobandgeorge.com/archives/Metroid217.png[/img]
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:23 pm

KABOOOOOM xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kenbato26
Maggot_Alchemist

Maggot_Alchemist

Male Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:34 pm

My face when i read the ending....

The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 1249779542966
Back to top Go down
http://www.perlmanpages.com
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Don't know if I will be writing again. It's just a matter of time before someone comes up with a plot and they can continue their own stories. I mean, it can't just only be me. Everyone can just create their own story like if I write a part, another person can write the next part o.o

I don't know, I 'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
Maggot_Alchemist

Maggot_Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 pm

Master V gave me permission to continue which i will.

The fire alarm wakes kid, as he looks around he notices he is sitting at his desk in a empty classroom. Suddenly kid looks to the side and notices Erika she keeps repeating his name over and over. "Kid?, kid?, kid?, KID!!!!". Erika’s face suddenly turns into Mark's which scares kid. Kid looks around and notices that the horror still continues. "Is Kid ok?" Asks Krizia to which Mark responds “Yeah the explosion must have knocked kid out...In America"."Aren’t we supposed to be dead?" Asks Mono, Chino starts talking but the only understandable words are "No" "chair" and "Mustard?” "Did anyone understand what he said?"Asks Kerwin. “He said, the bomb wasn’t nuclear it was a ballistic missile fired by an F-35 that passed over us a minute ago." says Erika. "You understand what Chino says?" asks Kyra "Yeah doesn’t everyone?" Replies Erika. Mark and Mono go over to check on what’s left of the lab while the others contemplate on what to do. "Well we won’t find any answers here; we need to get out of here" says Krizia."But where to?" replies Kyra. "Well there is a school over there a supermarket and a hospital" says Kerwin. "Where do you think we should go kid?" says Krizia as Mark and Mono start blasting some zombies.

a) School
b) Supermarket
c) Hospital
Back to top Go down
ELITE
ELITE

Male Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:45 pm

Good ol Mark Stories...

i'd say

B!!!!

also i CAN understand chino >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackout46
Monki
Admin
Admin
Monki

Male Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:49 pm

B

Go SHOPPING SPREE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/psycho_syk
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:47 pm

For some reason C because going to the supermarket reminds me of Dead Rising xD
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:19 pm

theyre gonna stab needles to the zombies..........AWESOME!!

C
Back to top Go down
Maggot_Alchemist

Maggot_Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:50 pm

"I guess we are going to the market" says Krizia." Good cause i would love some chicken" replies Kerwin. Suddenly from the ruins of the lab something bursts out and lands in between Mark and Mono. "What the hell is that?...In America". It’s a man dressed in a leather trench coat with black leather boots, gloves, pants and a short sleeve shirt with a pair of black sunglasses. "Who are you?" asks Mono. The man only smirks as he runs towards Mark with superhuman speed, Mark shoots at him but misses “How is he so fast...In amer..." The man punches Mark in the abdomen with an open fist sending him crashing into a Tree. Mono starts firing at the man but he dodges each shot. "I missed? IMPOSSIBLE". The others start to take notice of what is happening. "Hey guys its Neo!!!" screams Erika. "Ummm Erika you do know that he doesn’t really exist right?" Says Kyra. "Then who is that guy over there?" replies Erika. "I have no idea" says Kyra. Out of nowhere V appears " It seems Doofy also has the cancer..." says V. "What the hell are you doing here aren’t you the enemy?" asks Krizia to which V replies" I already said I’m neither enemy nor foe, but if i where you i would go hide right now....the poo is about to hit the fan and there is no ROOOOONNNNN PERLMANNNN that can save you". Kid signals the others to go running towards the supermarket and they follow. They enter and lock themselves in." Now what? We can’t stay in here and leave the others behind" screams Kerwin. "Well there really isn’t anything we can do, i mean come on Mono is a sniper expert and Mark is a zombie hunter, we arent even prepared for this" replies Krizia. "Well Kerbie is right we can’t just leave them out there" says Erika. Just as Kid is about to say something Chino says something that nobody understands and goes running to help the others."What did he say again" asks Kerwin. "He said that no matter what training we have we should go help them because they are our friends" replies Erika. "Damn all i understood was Shampoo" says Kyra. The door now open and Chino running towards to help Kid starts to think what to do....

a) Stay behind because he can’t fight
b) Go unprepared and see what he can do
c) Check around the market for things that can maybe help in the fight
Back to top Go down
LyllousDom
ELITE
ELITE
LyllousDom

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:13 pm

C!!!

Green Tea helps suppress cancer xD
Back to top Go down
Monki
Admin
Admin
Monki

Male Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:56 pm

C, He might use mustard to kill em... the mustard is evil....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/psycho_syk
Corrupted Heartless
Spriter Hiryu
Spriter Hiryu
Corrupted Heartless

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:55 am

C... indeed the mustard is evil....
Back to top Go down
Betty
Betty

Female Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:58 pm

C

He can get a battery powered carving knife and become like the cheap version of Dr. Salvador.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!   The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The UPR CYOA AKA College Nightmare!!!!!!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6